Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions regarding PSA birth, marriage, death, and CENOMAR certificates.
- How to request for a PSA Certificate using PSAHelpline.ph?
- What are the advantages of using PSAHelpline.ph delivery on requesting for a PSA Certificate?
- What type of documents can I request through PSAHelpline.ph?
- Is PSAHelpline.ph a nationwide service?
- How much do I pay for the document(s)?
- Where can I pay for the document(s)?
- When can I receive the documents I requested?
- Can someone request for a PSA Certificate that belongs to another person?
- Can I request for a copy of birth/marriage/death certificate who was just born/married/died recently?
- Will I be able to get a copy of my marriage certificate, both civil and church wedding?
- What are the necessary requirements to be presented when receiving the documents upon delivery?
- For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?
- Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
- Where can I follow-up my request?
Pilipinas Teleserv is a private company authorized by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) to facilitate the processing and delivery of PSA certificates.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the application and delivery of your PSA documents, please contact us through our 24/7 hotline (02) 8-737-1111, or through our Facebook page @PSAHelpline.ph, or send us an email at email@example.com for quick assistance and resolution
Transactions made through PSAHelpline are NOT covered by the Citizens' Complaint Hotline 8888.