Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions regarding PSA birth, marriage, death, and CENOMAR certificates.
- How to request for a PSA Certificate using PSAHelpline.ph?
- What are the advantages of using PSAHelpline.ph delivery on requesting for a PSA Certificate?
- What type of documents can I request through PSAHelpline.ph?
- Is PSAHelpline.ph a nationwide service?
- How much do I pay for the document(s)?
- Where can I pay for the document(s)?
- When can I receive the documents I requested?
- Can someone request for a PSA Certificate that belongs to another person?
- Can I request for a copy of birth/marriage/death certificate who was just born/married/died recently?
- Will I be able to get a copy of my marriage certificate, both civil and church wedding?
- What are the necessary requirements to be presented when receiving the documents upon delivery?
- For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?
- Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
- Where can I follow-up my request?