Welcome to the PSAHelpline.ph website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. It will serve as reference on your use and access of the service. By accessing the website and/or using the service, you agree to be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
The user agrees to comply with all the presented guidelines, rules, and policies pertaining to the use of the service and/or access to the website. The user is also subject to any changes, updates, or amendments to the aforementioned that may be issued from time to time. We reserve the right to implement any changes or revisions to the aforementioned at any given time.The user agrees and undertake NOT to:
- pretend to be another person for the purpose of entertainment or fraud or to falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use the service other than in conformance with the acceptable standards of the Internet and any other applicable laws;
- use the service for unlawful purposes.
Availability of the Service
From time to time, without the need to give any reason or prior notice, we reserve the right to upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue, in whole or in part, the service present herein. We shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the website and its service.
Requesting for PSA Certificates
- You agree that all the information placed in the application forms are true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Requested PSA certificates must be paid in full before processing begins.
- All certificate applications that are enrolled, paid, and processed with the PSA are considered completed service, regardless if the certificates issued by the PSA result into positive result or negative intact.
- Undelivered and returned certificates due to wrong delivery address or absence of requester are also considered completed service.
- Thru PSA Memorandum No. 2017-050 and under RA 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, PSA Certificates (e.g. birth, marriage, death, CENOMAR and Advisory on Marriages) can only be issued to:
- The owner himself or through a duly authorized representative.
- His/her spouse, parent, direct descendants, guardian or institution legally in-charge of him/her, if minor
- The court or proper public official whenever absolutely necessary in administrative, judicial or other official proceedings to determine the identity of a person
- In case of the person’s death, the nearest of kin
In the event that the receiving party is not any of the abovementioned, a Letter Of Authorization (LOA) and the ID of the authorized person together with the receiving party's valid ID are required to be shown.
Delivery of PSA Certificates
Paid and processed certificates will be delivered within 2-7 days from receipt of payment, depending on your location.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
When payment has been completed, any request for cancellation or refund will be subject to review and approval.